TRACOpress ECOcushions widths from 33 mm to 325 mm
TRACO has been offering the market TRACOpress ECOcushions with stainless steel clamping plates and stainless steel- or brass-valve sockets since many years. This product group became more and more important as machine elements worldwide. In addition to ECOcushions, we also supply for special demands TRACOpress-VTRcushion ULTRAFLAT and hot vulcanised lifting bags VULCANcushion (see Engineering). Together with Lifting Bags "Heavy Duty" TRACO is providing a wide range range of applications for narrow gaps and high lifting power.
The following characteristics apply to TRACOpress ECOcushions:
• Excellent price-/performance ratio.
• Valve sockets made of brass or stainless steel on request.
• Sockets vertical and/or horizontal acc. to customer specs.
• Clamping plates made of stainless steel.
• Bent clamping plates from 85 mm width for better distribution of tensile forces.
• Additional pull-out protection of hose material by defined excess at the clamping plate's ends.
• Cushion widths 33 mm - 325 mm, lengths acc. to customer specs.
• Very low built-in height from 9 mm only.
• Range of temperature: - 35 up to + 100 °C.
• Up to 8 bar working pressure in small widths, see data sheet.
• High performance with special execution "HD".
• Individual leak test for each cushion.
• CE mark.
With the very small cushion widths of 33 mm and 44 mm we meet the desire to offer mini versions for pneumatic grippers, lifting elements, etc. in machines, robotics or medical technology.
Please use our questionnaire for your inquiries, so that we can make you a tailor-made offer.
We also would be happy to calculate the lifting power for you. Please tell us the dimensions, the working stroke and the working pressure.
Please click for the following PDF-detail information like technical data and assembly instruction: